dimecres, 1 de juny del 2011

EVALUATION OF 3rd TERM

My learning:

1. DID YOU WORK HARD?
Yes, I did. I've work really hard, with the blog and worbook.
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
Yes, this year I'm organazing very well my work, and everything is better than last year.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
I think the most difficult was the grammar. I practiced a lot, and I think i had done well the exam.
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
( new grammar, vocab..) I learn new vocabulary, and use my body language for oral's presentation.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?
mayebe I need to improve my pronuntation, because i speak very quick and then I forget it.

Activities in the language room:

write about the different activities.Use I like/don't like.. I prefer/ My favourite..
I love do dialogues, they're really interesting, because we need to speak like a english person, with the english intonation. I like do writings, but in the exam is more difficult, because in the exams i haven't the dictionary. I like read the novel! it's very funny!