divendres, 18 de març del 2011

MY OPINION

30% students in Catalonia don't get ESO Certificate.

1- Is our educational system being effective enough?
I think that is not effective enough to leave as many students and recoveries rendexennot enough, because they know the end of the year already recovered.
I also think that the invention of computers at school material is quite useful.

2- Are students working hard enough?
Most students spend the afternoon on facebook or msn instead of studying. There are some who get very good grades. But there are many more that are not removed fromthe school.

3 - Are parents helping in the educational process?
If you think that parents were always telling you what to do and you have to stop. And it isimportant for you because it makes you grow as a person.

4- What's the average in your class?
I think the students in my class are removing very bad marks for lack of study.

5- What's the problem? Have you got any suggestions?
I think the problem is mainly in the distractions and friends. I think it is fine to have many friends and have fun, but you must learn to separate things and know when to study.